Thursday, March 25, 2010

So. Damn. Aggravated.

FML, ok?

I am so damn aggravated lately. Even my husband has picked up on the fact that I'm extra sensitive. Ok, he's part of my problem! As much as he thinks it's ALL about my stepmom...it's not. She is a portion of my problem, just as much as you are, alright?

Want to know who else is my problem? My neighbors across the street. Their asses NEED to go already. I am fed up with looking at any of them. It's mainly the husband and the wife. The teenager is well...what...a typical teen. Enough said.

But the husband and wife, omg. I used to be friends with the wife. I can't even believe I was now! I think I just merely felt sorry for her. Sooooooo glad I am not friends with her anymore. I am not gonna go into every reason right here...or else I'd be up all night, and well...I don't want that! The husband really gets under my skin. The effer sits/stands outside like every 5 minutes and stares at everything. He's out there with a beer or a cigarette, or sometimes both, just out there looking like he owns the street. I'm not even kidding. He was outside when I locked the door to get the mail. Effer was just staring away at me as I was walking along the path way that leads to our front door. I am all for wanting to get sunshine every now and then, but when you effin stare at everything, including our neighbors which are some of our close friends it's really nerving! Two of them have even said something.

That, and they leave their dog outside on a chain, and so you have a dog that's barkin his arse off when anyone passes by. He used to not bark at me, but he does now. That poor dog is neglected, and it pisses me off to hell. The other day it was cold as all hell, and that dog was out there on the chain in the front yard. Dude, if I'm cold...imagine how that dog feels!

And, it may seem I am pissed at the world...which I'm not...I'm just so stinkin tired of all of this negativity. Sure...there's been some ok days, but nothing really great ever since my birthday.

Now, the stepmother finally calls me today, after what...a month. She was like, you don't call me anymore, and I miss you, and want to talk to you. Excuse me, but when someone tells you that they're gonna call you no matter if they can make it, or can't make it out to see you to go and visit your Dad's grave...you'd be mad right? Mmhmm. I was fuming. I still am. It hurts me a lot that she couldn't have at least called like she had said she would if she couldn't make it. And, I go out of my way to bring up the idea of going to see my Dad. I didn't have to do that, ya know? But I did. Eff me, huh? No, seriously...eff me. Damn near everyone seems to be against me. You know what, eff all of you!

Eff the ppl across the street.

Eff my stepmother.

and, eff my effin husband. I'm really sorry that he's been through a lot in the past 6 months, but damn...to bring me down and make me feel like crud in the process is not acceptable. He told me tonight that he's not fiesty. Dude...own up to your mistakes. YOU are fiesty. You do get upset at me really easily. So, eff you alright?

I am not kidding when I say that I am about to snap one day soon. I mean, if things keep going the way they are going, I am gonna snap. I've been pushed WAY too far, and I am not dealing with it, ANYMORE!!!

I hope you heard me LOUD & CLEAR! That's the absolute LAST time I'm saying any of this!

No comments: