Thursday, March 4, 2010

Empowered

I have a sense of empowerment now. Yep, I am slowly letting go of someone in my life, and I've never felt better. I used to love this person, I did, but in the last several years...it's drastically dwindled. There's only so much I can take, but when other people (in this instance, teenagers) in the family start talking about you as well...then that's not a good thing. God, my stepmother is a bitch.

So...I am NOT dealing with it anymore. AT ALL. Not calling me to even tell me you can't make it to come and pick me up so we can go and see my Dad was the LAST straw, and now that I find out that others are talking about me on facebook (and then privating the whole message when I got word that it was about me) I'm officially FED up.

That's just great...she blew ALL of her portion (maybe all of it, I'm really not sure) of my Dad's inheritance. And...I was mentioned LAST in the will. It was going from oldest to youngest, which in my opinion IS not fair. Those were not his kids. My stepmother influenced him to put HER kids in his will. Eff her!

I am calling the county clerk in Austin to get the information on her will. I'm taking action. One thing you don't do is screw with me, or my family. Yes, she actually has screwed with my family...well, my husband's parents actually. These people are very important in my life. Very important. Almost as much as my husband. You cross serious boundaries when you screw with family & friends...more importantly family.

I've never felt so empowered as I do right now...it feels awesome. I might be hurt inside, which I am...but I also feel empowered because I'm ready to kick ass.

No comments: