Thursday, March 11, 2010

Fun weekend ahead & other updates

So, my husband is really sorry for treating me like crap ever since after my birthday. I want to believe him, I really do. I hope he is sorry, because let me tell you...he DID hurt me, and very recently too, within the last couple days. So...I told him...I'm not throwing you a 30th birthday. That seemed to really get his attention. He even said, "well, you want a 30th birthday, guess I shouldn't throw you one now?" "Um, yeah...I'd like one, but I wanted to tell him YOU didn't deserve one." I didn't say anything at that point, but kept my mouth shut. And...I still might...if I see some improvements in him. We'll see. Got to see how he is in the next week, and then I'll know. Reason why I say week is that I have to talk to my neighbor to have her help me plan it.

Anyways.

We do have a fun weekend ahead! My inlaws will be here late tonight! We'll be celebrating my awesome mother in law's birthday. I can't believe it's mid-March already! The weather is really starting to get beautiful. I wonder just what we'll be doing on Saturday...maybe see if she wants to go to JCPenney's to use all of those coupons I got in the mail?!? JCPenney is generous with coupons, and they have good stuff, including Sephora...and a really nice hair salon which I am proud to say my favorite hairdresser works there! Veronica is awesome!

In the meantime, I do believe I have a busy day ahead of me...got laundry to work on, pick up all the loose ends in the rooms, fix up each of their beds, put out fresh towels, schoolwork, etc. There's always something to do!

This Monday I am gonna get back on with my job search hard core! I have been out of work for entirely too long! I'd like to get a job really soon...especially with all of the college students and high schoolers and their summer break coming in May! Gotta really get out there and get some app's filled out :)

Alright well...that's all for now!

Hope ya'll have a good weekend, and hey...TGIF!

No comments: