Friday, February 26, 2010

Shoppin at the mall

Yesterday was pretty cool. My hubbs got off work around 2, and then got home around 4, I think?

Once he got home, we got ready to head out. Plans were to go to dinner, and to the mall so I could take care of not only some shoppin (haha!) but to get a brand new phone.

Dinner was really good. We liked the appetizer of fried pickles, but we were stuffed when we left the restaurant and were on the way to the mall. For the meal we had a hickory cheddar burger, fries, and sweet tea.

Once at the mall I first went to Yankee Candle to exchange this one candle I ordered that was severely broken when I received it. Got a totally different scent of Home Sweet Home. Smells so good! I also got a medium and a large candle. Scents were Strawberry Buttercream, and Carrot Cake. Ya...talk about getting hungry huh?

After that I went to VS. Got a rollon perfume so I could get some free panties! That was the cheapest item I could find. The perfume is pretty good. It's kind of fruity. I also got the last free perfume sampler there. Haha, my lucky day!

Ohhh...so I said I had to get a new phone and I didn't even tell ya about it. This phone kicks butt! It may not be a black berry, or a iphone or whatever. But it actually just came out last week. It's a Sony Ericsson. It's teal, and it's awesome! It totally blows the old phone outta the water!

After VS I was thinkin about going to Penney's, but I didn't. The candles were heavy, so I went to Starbucks instead, ha! I got a marble cake loaf. The lady ringin me up thought I said "lemon loaf", and I said no. I wonder how she got lemon for marble. I see that lady sometimes and I always think she's weird. She didn't even offer me my receipt, and then copped an attitude when I asked for it. No, she's not young...she's not even that old, but whatever. I won't go there again if she's there. Anyways

After that I went over to meet up with my hubby. He watched my Yankee Candles and then I went to Old Navy and got this scarf with a coupon I had! Yay for new accessories.

The final stop before headin home was HEB. I got a meal deal where you buy catfish, and get some free stuff. And, would you believe...they had the voila meals 2 for $4 and I forgot to pick them up! I was in a hurry because my hubby eye was bothering him. Might head to an HEB today or something.

Nothin more to say right now so I am gonna go.

Not sure of the plans today, but Happy Friday!

No comments: