Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Feel better soon

Yep, hubby is sick. Poor baby. Had a fun weekend in Del Rio, only to come home and get sick. That sucks. I feel so bad for him. Had to start a new job on Monday, attend training today, and on top of that, work at his other job too! What a trooper! It was good to see him when he finally arrived home around midnight, but sad that he's not feeling well at all.

I was a busy girl today. I studied for my exam, which by the way I have one more day till I take it. Can't believe the class will be over on Thursday afternoon. Craziness! But then again, I say that at the end of every 8 weeks. I am not even looking forward to this new class, but I am going to give it my very best. I don't give up anything I do anymore. My hubby even said...just try it 2-3 times and then ask for help, so at least he's willing to help, and my professor from what I've read about her seems very enthusiastic, and nice, so that's always welcoming.

I also looked at some jobs, and applied for this nanny position. It's about a mile from where we live, and it pays pretty decent too! Hope I hear something from the lady. She even said in her bio that she'd consider dropping off her baby at our house. Well, if I am lucky enough to score the job!

I did a load of dishes, folded the rest of the clothes, and made a good dinner!

I also found the time to watch some of the olympics, which I don't even think I watched a lot of. Just bits and pieces of figure skating. Come to think of it, I used to watch figure skating all the time in past olympics.

I saw something on the news about special olympics. To see the joy on the kid's faces that participated in them was so neat. Those children are some of the nicest people you will ever meet. I wish everyone treated them just like they'd treat anyone. Just because they look a certain way, doesn't mean anything. They are just as deserving as anyone.

It snowed today! Yep. It was so pretty. We didn't get nearly as much as we did in December, and it also didn't stick this time around, but it looked as though you were looking at a snow globe. Fascinating! I used to love those things when I was younger. You could let me be, and I'd just sit there and gaze at it for awhile.

Ever since my hubby arrived home, I have been so much more appreciative of him. Seems that when he's gone for a period of time, I sit and think of how great of a man he is, and how much he does for us. He's really held our relationship together for a good bit. Times when we argue and fight, it might not appear that I appreciate him, but I sincerely do. I don't know anyone who's more hard working, and so responsible than him. He amazes me everyday. Plus, he's smart, and good-looking, and very sweet. Ah, I just love him. I really do. He's my baby ;)

Woah...just looked at the clock. I did not want to go to bed this late. Only reason why I am up so late is because my hubby was snorin' so I got up. I could have went in the other room to sleep, but that bed sometimes makes me sore.

On that note, I am gonna wrap up this entry and get some rest. Hubbs only works at CVS today, but I don't know if we're gonna get out for a bit, or stay home till he goes to work. Guess we'll see...he said he does need to take his last final for school today.

Night ya'll!

No comments: