Friday, February 19, 2010

Friday evening, and it's just me at home

It is Friday evening ,and it's just me here at home. My hubby went on a trip to a deer lease with a lot of guys in the family. I am almost positive they'll have a good time. Drinking + hunting=good guy trip!

Sooo...I have no big plans. At all. My sinuses have really been acting up. Thankfully I'm feeling better.

I thought about watching a ton of shows on our DVR to catch up. There is close to 60 something shows on there. Too much! I've also thought of watching some of my favorite movies, maybe ordering a pizza while I watch them, and then another day I thought of doing my nails or something fun. On top of all of that I have an exam to prepare for. I am not stressing that much as it is open note, open book exam. Only thing I really need to do is read over the study guide and find where the answers are...in the notes, and the book.

That's about all I have for now. I am gonna go and try to enjoy my Friday evening!

Bye ya'll :-)

No comments: